Monday, November 9, 2009

Quit wagging your pissflaps

There are a lot of crucially important things happening RIGHT NOW but this is a public forum, so they are to be vehemently avoided in our discussion.
Especially if it is self-reflective. Which is really just another term for self-involved, angsty or immature. Right? These thoughts should be reserved for scrawling in your composition notebook under covers.
For instance, I should not reveal that I am bored (LAZY) and waiting for the next revolution, the next revelation, the next great love, the next debilitating heart break, the next trial-and-error, the next success. Boredom is purgatory. I want a better brain. I'm starting to strengthen synapses; rewiring has begun. It's perturbing and painful. I probably shouldn't tell the internet that the process induced an intensely physical panic attack. I also shouldn't admit that I started menstruating the next day. Gendered symptoms are signs of weakness. Androgyny is hip. Psychobabble is passe and abrasive and inaccessible and awkward. AA jargon is blasphemy to the point of ostracism. Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome is real, but you only learn that in rehab.
Every day I'm overwhelmed with awejoy. My life is thrash as fuck. I'm starting to like things again. Have you noticed how incredible I am? I think I'm fucking precious. And not in the megalomaniac manner I used to. Most people may or may not be phony fuxxx but I would like to relinquish the resentments I harbor regarding them/that. Apparently I'm a bitch because my physiology produces an abundance of androgenic hormones. Can I chock it up to that? Chock. I used that word incorrectly as far as I'm concerned.
I have another dumb tattoo. No camera means no pictures, dickfuck. See it in person if you give a shit.
Also, I got a new toy. I would like to now stay up all night playing with it. Needles. Electricity. Thread.
Am I to old to learn to play guitar? Would you care to criticize my motivation? Personal fulfillment. Satisfaction. Another useless hobby to be submediocre at. Notice that my qualms have nothing to do with being A GRRRLOL. Seriously. BROken <3z & hyMEN "played" a "show". We could be good and I think we should try to be. What did you think?
THIS IS A WASTE OF CYBERSPACE. READ MY BLOG HOLD MY COCK SUCK ME OFF YOU SAID YOU KNEW ME YOU SAW RIGHT THROUGH ME YOU LEFT ME HORNY. that's a shame. shame on you. you can't spell 'shame' without 'ham'. i'm a ham. ham I am. no more Hamm's.
DON'T BUY YOUR DINNER FROM THE DOLLAR STORE. DON'T GIVE YOUR HEART TO A WHORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment