Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm going to be true to you

Well what the shit. Things are happening and I'm totally stoked on them.
My god-daughter was born November 14, 2009 @ 8:24 central standard time. Aurora Noel. I get to meet her next week. I'm completely overjoyed.

Tyler & I got our slut on @ Jake's Amateur Strip Contest. He went 1st & I went 3rd. The judging was three hours later and neither of us won. Tyler did some sick acrobatic jamz on that poll and I fell of the stairs in my doll-faced pasties. IM-BARE-ASSED. Father fucking shot2theface pt.2 why is this our fate?!

In heavier news, I'm on a gnarly mother fucking baking kick. 2nite was dark chocolate craisin almond zucchini muffinz. goddamn delicious. The power went out shortly after devouring them and we had a seance for Ronald Reagan. Doors started mysteriously shutting and shit got hella conservative up in here. FRRRREEEEAKY. anyway, it was very romantic. ,,, & IPOD shuffle was EERILY synchronized with my dome wavez. I was feeling ultra nostalgic and romping around the house in the dark like Jason & I used to do when we didn't pay our bills. When we made a wall of furniture and camped in the living room to keep the heat in. When we spent the day at the panaderĂ­a eating churros con chocolate. Before the days of "Want sex? Got sex!"
Smut'z about to be distributed @ Danger Room and we're going to make $300,000,000.....just enough to buy Playboy and merge the two companies into Playsmut.Watch out, we're bout to be RICH BITCHES.
Sometimes I get real stubborn and disobedient and I don't want to acknowledge or admit to myself the extent that things have improved in the last 90 days. People trust me with their children now. Ok, these people are mostly homeless tweakers with no other choice, but I wouldn't have been willing to give up my time before.
HERE'S THE THING I LOVE YOU.


OH WOW I ALMOST 4GOT 2 SHOW U THE THINGS. HERE THEY ARE:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment